Freezone Business Setup In Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi Free Zones are planned according to specific business industry groups and offer licenses to companies and entities within those groupings. Each free zone is managed by separate independent Free Zone Authority, and this authority is accountable for issuing business permits and licenses, employee visa and regulating the business requirements.
Each Free zone in Abu Dhabi has its own rules and regulations and the provisions relating to Commercial Companies Law do not apply to these Free Zones. Setting up business in Abu Dhabi free zone offers many advantages and the process is simple and budget-friendly.
Advantages of Free Zone
- There is complete foreign ownership.
- There is 100% return of capital and profits.
- There are best infrastructure facilities available.
- There are very limited restrictions on recruiting labor.
- There are shared services and synergies with other companies.
- There are no personal or corporate income taxes, customs duties, import/export taxes involved.
- There is no bureaucratic red-tapism.
Major Free Zones in Abu Dhabi
The major free zone options in Abu Dhabi are
- Abu Dhabi Airport Free zone
- Masdar Freezone
- Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (KIZAD)
- The Abu Dhabi Media Free Zone which is also called Twofour54
- Abu Dhabi Global Market – ADGM
Major Free Zones in Dubai
Dubai is the business hub for many prestigious free zones among all emirates. The major free zone in Dubai are:
- Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA)
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC)
- Dubai Media City
- Dubai Internet City
- Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority
- Dubai Airport Free Zone
Major Free Zones in RAK
The major Free Zone options in Ras Al Khaima are
- Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAK FTZ)
- Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority (RAKIA) Free Zone
- Ras Al Khaimah Media Free Zone(RMFZ