Abu Dhabi Global Market is an international financial centre which acts as a key pillar of Abu Dhabi’s Economic Vision.
Business Setup in Abu Dhabi Global Market
ADGM is the center of UAE’s capital city and it operates as a financial centre for local, regional, and international institutions. Setting up a company in Abu Dhabi Global Market comes with numerous pros and it is the perfect location to flourish your business. The Financial Services Regulator, the Registration Bureau, and the Courts are the three self-regulating establishments located in the ADGM which helps in smooth setting up and operation of businesses. ADGM has a reliable dispute resolution, regulatory and judicial system.
Mission of ADGM:
- Become the biggest contributor to the modification of Abu Dhabi by 2030.
- Become the regional leader in knowledge development, professionalism and business efficiency.
Services/companies that can operate within the ADGM:
- Professional service providers, such as law firms, accounting firms, consultants, business training providers, IT and HR or research firms.
- Corporate headquarters, management offices and treasury functions.
- Single family offices & proprietary investment entities.
- Holding companies & special purpose vehicles.
- Industry & professional associations.
- Retail outlets, F&B and services.
Dual Licensing in ADGM
Dual licensing allows ADGM registered entities that fulfil the eligibility criteria to apply for an Abu Dhabi DED Commercial License. Company, Partnership or Protected Cell operating eligible business activities must have a valid lease registration certificate at ADGM.
HLB Hamt consultants are seasoned specialists in ADGM business setups and licensing. We help you fast track your ADGM licensing through innovative and productive procedures. Visit our office or contact us to obtain your ADGM license.