ADNOC Supplier Registration
All suppliers must register and get prequalified via the Ariba system. Once the supplier is pre-qualified, they will get a system-generated email along with the details, including ADNOC Unified ID and Work/Product Groups.
Eligibility for ADNOC registration
- A Mainland Abu Dhabi DED License which can be in the form of an LLC or Foreign Branch
- The Trade License with Supreme Petroleum Council (SPC) Approval
- The activities mentioned in the trade license must be similar to the services and products a company plans to conduct with ADNOC
ADNOC Vendor Registration; required documents and details
- Company Trade License
- VAT Registration details (TRN Number)
- Company size, number of employees, address.
- Financial Audit from the past 2 x years (if applicable)
- ISO Certification
- Ministry of Labour list of all Abu Dhabi employees, including an Organisation chart
- Ownership details (of all shareholders and UBOs)
- Management information and contact details
ADNOC Vendor Registration Steps
- STAGE 1: PROFILE SUBMISSION
First, submit the vendor profile documents along with Principle’s Work Group/Product Group offerings. ADNOC will evaluate all of the vendor submissions within a few days, and if the information is accurate, ADNOC will move on to the Pre-Qualification Stage.
- STAGE II: PRE-QUALIFICATION
At the pre-qualification stage, upon profile approval, to obtain pre-qualification questionnaires for every workgroup/product group, the vendor needs to provide further technical information related to their products and services, which will be followed by an evaluation of ADNOC, and lastly, final approval will be given.
How can HLB Abu Dhabi assist?
You can depend completely on HLB Abu Dhabi as a trustworthy ADNOC registration service supplier in the UAE. We provide our services for ADNOC supplier registration in a timely manner and at a fair price. Get in touch with us if you’re seeking the best ADNOC registration services, and we’ll help you complete your task quickly.