Business Setup in Abu Dhabi
Establishing a business in Abu Dhabi is an excellent way to legitimately book international profits without paying any tax. Besides, there are no capital gains or personal income taxes in Abudhabi. Business setup in Abu Dhabi is a reputable, regulated and international trading solution. It is appropriate to use as a holding or investment company and is an excellent, long-term option. HLB HAMT liaison with clients to set up their business in Abu Dhabi. We handle the complete business setup process – strategic recommendations, negotiations with local stakeholders, documentation formalities – the entire assistance towards business floatation.
Along with company formation, we also assist our clients in obtaining ICV certificates. In-Country-Value Program (ICV) was introduced in the year 2018 by ADNOC. The program aims to attain the optimum value from UAE’s nation’s oil and gas resources to stimulate the country’s economic growth and diversification.
The Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development (ADDED), Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, Abu Dhabi Ports Company PJSC, Aldar Properties PJSC, Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation, and Mubadala Investment Company (Participating entities) have also become a part of this program recently by implementing a unified In-Country Value (ICV) Program, Rev. 3.0. To know more, click here.
Abu Dhabi Market Trends
- A growing market – Imports in Abudhabi have more than doubled since 1989; regional economic growth and liberalization is set to boost demand
- A prosperous market – strategic location at the heart of one of the world’s richest regions
- A diversified market – wide import requirements; opportunities for suppliers of most products
- An accessible market – served by more than 170 shipping lines and 86 airlines; An open market – no exchange controls, quotas or trade barriers.
Abu Dhabi offers incoming businesses of all the advantages of a highly developed economy. The infrastructure and services match the highest international standards, facilitating efficiency, quality, and service. Among the benefits are:
- Free enterprise system.
- Highly developed transport infrastructure.
- State-of-the-art telecommunications
- Sophisticated financial and services sector.
- Top international exhibition and conference venue.
- High-quality office and residential accommodation
Advantages of setting up business in Abu Dhabi
- No personal income and capital taxes
- No corporate taxation
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No currency restrictions
- Competitive import duties (5% with many exemptions).
- Modern efficient communication facilities
- Abundant and inexpensive energy supply
- Simple staff recruitment procedures
- Competitive freight charges
- Competitive real estate costs.
- Easy access to both sea and airports
- Reliable power, utilities etc..
- First class hotels, hospitals, schools, shops etc. Cosmopolitan lifestyle.