LLC Company Formation in Abu Dhabi
Limited Liability Company (LLC) is a common legal type of Business operating in UAE Mainland. The selection for this kind of entity is due to its easiness to approach various restricted sectors. A minimum of 2 and a maximum of 50 shareholders whose liability is limited to their shares in the business capital is only required in LLC company formation in Abu dhabi. The completion time to incorporate such companies is faster compared to the rest of the Legal Forms.
Until recently, a local sponsor was mandatory to setup a mainland company in UAE. But now the rule has been amended and complete business ownership is offered to foreign nationals (few sectors are exempted from this). To know more, click here.
Uniqueness on LLC
- Able to tap into the Local and international market simultaneously without paying any other duty/customs/taxes.
- The customary requirement for various government regulators, so as to get authorized by the regulator to undertake the various works planned for including the tenders and bidding process.
- Local companies favor other LLC companies as its bound to attract various local business opportunity.
What are the benefits of setting up an LLC in Abu Dhabi?
- The most popular method of establishing a commercial company in UAE
- UAE LLC offers unrivaled access to the wider UAE economy
- No specific minimum capital requirements
- The investor becomes the partner in the company.
- The investor gets the investor visa under which he/her enjoys an investor’s status in the Emirates along with his/her family.
- The investor has the option to commence branches.
- The investor can manage the business without the day-to-day interference with the local partner.
- The assets and capital created will be in the name of the company and not in the name of the local national partner.
- Few restrictions on the activities of LLC Company formation
- Easy to open global corporate bank accounts
If you are looking for assistance in LLC Company formation in Abu dhabi, please feel free to contact us. Our team of experts is more than happy to answer all your questions in this regard.