Established as a government-backed higher corporation for specialized economic zones, ZonesCorp is directly responsible for the establishment, management and operation of specialized economic zones in Abu Dhabi. ZonesCorp is committed to developing the industrial infrastructure in the capital, cultivating a business climate conducive to growth and driving the diversification of the economy. ZonesCorp has much to offer businesses in the way of value propositions and operational incentives. With specialized zones in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi boasting of state-of-the-art facilities, cutting-edge utilities, logistics capabilities, advanced communications infrastructure and worker’s residential cities. Investors can easily set up their businesses in the country’s capital and set their industrial projects in motion in a matter of a few weeks.
- Industrial License Procedures.
- Business Directory.
- Online Industrial License System.
- To drive the development of specialized economic zones in Abu Dhabi in line with the government’s multipronged economic strategy.
- To prompt the development of a broad spectrum of local industries in order to vary the sources of national income.
- To cultivate an investment climate conducive to professionalism so as to attract UAE nationals, develop their skills and integrate them into the workforce.
- To encourage the establishment of small and medium-sized specialized industries by offering operational incentives.
- To spread awareness about the “specialized economic zone” business model through tactical PR and advertising campaigns.
- To promote creativity and endorse innovation in all industries pertinent to specialized economic zones.
- To engender regional economic integration by synchronizing between various projects to be launched in the GCC and neighboring Arab countries.
- To benefit from the expertise of international organizations in the field of specialized economic zones establishment with the aim of adhering to global best practices.
Acquiring an industrial license for land development has always been a time-consuming process. Shrouded in red tape and entailing endless procedures that have investors running from one government authority to the next
Foreign Labor Services (FLS)
Equally critical is the foreign labor service that ZonesCorp provides. The Ministry of Labor, Immigration Department, Department of Nationalization and Residency and the Personal Identification Department all collaborate under the One-Stop-Shop program